Broadway Media, LLC
As of 8/12/2014
General Rules for all contests
- Each contest is open to all qualified persons 18 years or older except the following:
- Employees of Broadway Media, LLC and related companies; household members, siblings, and parents of said Broadway employees;
- Employees of all Salt Lake Metro area broadcasting companies, and their immediate family members;
- There is no purchase necessary.
- A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and or family residing in same, per contest, whether the prize be in cash, services, or merchandise.
- Persons who have previously won a prize of either cash, services, or merchandise from any of the Broadway Media radio stations (KXRK, KEGA, KYMV, KUUU, KUDD, KALL, KUDD HD2), either from a contest or a station event, are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued from $0 – $498 may are eligible to win again with no time restrictions. Persons who have won a prize valued above $499 are not eligible to win again until after 90 days from the date of the previous item won. Persons who have won a prize valued between $500 and $999 may not win again until after 6 months from the date of the previous item won. Persons who have won a prize valued at $1,000 or more may not win again until after 12 months from the date of the previous item won. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners.
- The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest and will be required to submit their social security number for tax reporting for values over $600. Winner will be required to sign an eligibility release form and give Broadway and its sponsors permission to use their name, photo and voice for promotional purposes without further compensation. By accepting prize, winner releases Broadway Media, all stations and all participating sponsors from any liability as a result of this prize. Broadway Media reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar or greater value. Broadway Media shall not be responsible to replace prize tickets to events, which are cancelled and the event sponsors do not issue replacement tickets. Broadway shall not be responsible for any Product Liability issues. Winners must address Product issues with the manufacturer of the prize.
- Broadway Media is not responsible for misdirected or mis-dialed phone calls. In the unlikely event that 2 or more people are on the telephone line at the same time, a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
- Copies of these rules are available at Broadway Media, 50 W. Broadway #200, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84111 9:00 am to 5:00 pm; or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope. A condensed version of the Contest Rules will be aired on the radio station during the respective contest period. Contest rules are also posted on station web sites where available.
- All decisions by the judges and/or administrators of the contest are final.
- Prizes will not be awarded until winner has been verified for eligibility through the Broadway Media Business Office. Verification may take up to 3 weeks. Prizes must be claimed in a timely manner. Prized not picked up within 30 days will be considered abandoned. Some prizes may expire. Broadway will not be required to replace expired items. Office hours for prize pickup are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at the address listed in #6.
- Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the winner only, based on eligibility.
- Picture ID is required in order to claim a prize.
- Prize will not be mailed. Winner must pick up prize in person and sign proof of receipt and contest rules.
- Winner must be a legal resident of Utah.
- Contest rules may be modified by Broadway Media at any time.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.