When you’re on a budget, you have to get creative.
Especially around this time of year, money can be tight. How do you keep things from falling apart? Maybe some of these will give you some inspiration.
1. Training Wheel
— froglands (@froglandsfun) August 1, 2017
2. Chains…not just for bikes anymore!
— Tim (@Timboh_Slice) July 14, 2014
3. When your broom’s stick is in the shop…
— Gerry's Tire Service (@GerrysTire) November 12, 2017
4. Shocking ingenuity
— TXM Academy (@TXMAcademy) November 18, 2016
5. Is that a DeWalt power window or are you just happy to see us?
— Paul (@PauljKuhlman) June 18, 2014
6. That’s a nice fob you have there…
7. I’ve always wanted to be a food editor.
8. Bob, does this cushion on the end feel a little stiff?
9. Keep your car from getting COVID and save the planet.
View this post on Instagram
10. Fixes bald spots and windows that are too see-through, as well.
And when in doubt, just put a bandaid on it and kiss it better.
Redneck fix-a-flat pic.twitter.com/NCMSywtK9n
— Sylvie Parris-author (@SylvieDParris) August 13, 2013
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.