Pass the Sriracha, please.
Few things are as satisfying as when that huge, steaming bowl is placed in front of you surrounded by lime, peppers, sprouts and mint on a crisp day. Add some egg rolls or, perhaps, Bánh mì if you feel like gorging. Also, make sure you leave time for a nap after, because if you manage to finish noodles, meat, broth and all, you’re going to need some recovery time. Put as much Sriracha and hoisin in as you like and stir it in with your chopsticks. We polled over 500 people to vote for their favorite place for this infamous Vietnamese soup and here’s what you said.
10. Little Saigon – 2021 East Windsor
9. Pho Bien Hoa – 4146 Carriage Square
A photo posted by Alissa Yi (@alissayii) on
8. Pho Thin – 2121 McClelland St E #106
7. Pho Saigon Noodle House – 2222 West 3500 South
A photo posted by @ohhmichelle__ on
6. Pho Cali – 1631 State Street
5. Pho 33 – 7640 State Street
A photo posted by Kathy Nguyen (@nguyenkathy) on
4. Pho Hoa Noodle Soup – 3460 South Redwood Road
3. La-Cai Noodle House – 961 South State Street
A photo posted by hi i’m angel ???? (@angiiebbyy) on
2. Oh Mai – 3425 South State Street
1. Pho Tay Ho – 1766 Main Street
A photo posted by Ashley (@coupdekitsch) on
Now, your mission, if you choose to accept it is to eat your way through this entire list. Now matter how you dress it, there are few things as satisyfing as a huge bowl of pho!
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.