Every once in awhile we all need to purge our emotions. After all, it’s not healthy to keep everything bottled up inside.
Sometimes you’ve just got to let it out.
What better way to coax those emotions right on out than a playlist hot off the emotional rollercoaster.
Here are 15 songs that get me every time:
1. Chocolates & Roses – The Green
2. After Tonight – Justin Nozuka
3. Butterflies – Michael Jackson
4. If I Die Young (Cover) – Michael Henry & Justin Robinett
5. If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time – R. Kelly
6. Hold On, We’re Going Home (Cover) – Christina Grimmie
7. Will You Be There – Michael Jackson
8. I Look To You – Whitney Houston
9. Marvin’s Room (Cover) – Conor Maynard
10. We Are The World 25 – Artists For Haiti
11. Latch (Acoustic) – Sam Smith
12. Only One (Acoustic) – Conor Maynard
13. I’m Not The Only One (Cover) – Leroy Sanchez
14. She Was Mine – AJ Rafael & Jesse Barrera
15. World’s Greatest – R. Kelly
That should be enough to keep those feelings from staying inside for too long!
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.