You feel that?
The leaves are falling off the trees, and there’s that chill in the air that cuts right through.
It’s getting cold, and you know there’s not much time left to actually enjoy the fall season.
Fear not, Rewind 100.7 listeners– I’m here to help!
There’s still plenty of autumn left (the first day of winter is Dec. 22.) And if you’re looking for even more fun things to do in Utah year-round, check out The Book Of Utah.
1. Spend a day at the Winter Market at Rio Grande downtown.
2. Think you can Brave the Maze in Ogden?
3. Plan a road trip in central Utah through Indian and Nine Mile Canyons, and see rock art and old mining towns.
4. Catch a free film screening from the Utah Film Center.
5. Watch a Utah Jazz game.
6. See The Leonardo’s SPARK, which includes a series of hands-on workshops in music and art.
7. Visit the Fort Douglas Military Museum.
8. Discover the free exhibits at the Clark Planetarium.
9. Enjoy a hot dog and a hockey game at The Maverik Center as you root for the Utah Grizzlies.
10. The Utah Symphony has a number of performances scheduled through the end of the year.
11. Go snowmobiling across fields of volcanic lava at Duck Creek in southern Utah.
12. Try snowshoeing on the Rim Trail between Bryce Point and Fairyland Point in Bryce Canyon National Park.
14. Each year, thousands of people make their way downtown to view the Holiday lights at Temple Square and the Gallivan Center.
15. Take a ride on the Jingle Bus! This year, it runs Nov. 28 through Dec. 28 around downtown Salt Lake City.
18. The Salt Lake VA is holding a Veterans Day celebration.
19. There are some fun events happening at This Is The Place Heritage Park including train rides, shopping and artisan demonstrations.
20. Pick your choice of entertainment at The Club at 50 West, including comedians, live music and discussions about local happenings.
21. Pick out your own fresh fruits and vegetables at a local u-pick produce farm.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.