I think this study is supposed to DISCOURAGE me from eating a bunch of things, so I guess it’s not good that I’m looking at it as a to-do list.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest just put out their annual report on the LEAST-HEALTHY new meals at chain restaurants.
Here are some highlights, pretty much all of which contain an entire day’s worth of calories . . .
1. Cheesecake Factory’s breakfast burrito . . . 2,730 calories.
2. AMC Theaters’ soft pretzel . . . 1,920 calories.
3. Chili’s honey chipotle chicken crispers on waffles . . . 2,510 calories.
4. Uno Pizzeria & Grill’s deep dish buffalo chicken mac and cheese . . . 2,320 calories.
5. Cheesecake Factory’s pizza that uses fried chicken instead of a crust . . . 1,870 calories.
6. Shake Shack’s roadside double cheeseburger with fries and a shake . . . 2,240 calories.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.