Join Rewind 100.7 and Broadway Media for a special hour-long broadcast
Suicide persists as a public health crisis across the country and in Utah. Despite the epidemic proportions of the problem, suicide is a difficult subject to talk about. It’s critical that we get serious about openly discussing the causes, the effects, and how people can find help. Join Rewind 100.7 and Broadway Media at 9 am on September 6th for our third annual Out of the Darkness Broadcast, presented commercial-free by Use Only as Directed, the Anti-Bullying Coalition, and DoTerra. Hosted by X96 Radio From Hell’s Bill Allred.
Brought to you by:
With special thanks to:
This year’s panel will feature:
- Aaron Burgin, Creator of suicidesucks.com
- Tyler Hansen, Steps Recovery Program
- Pam Hayes, Anti-Bullying Coalition
- Taryn Hiatt, Area Director, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – Utah Chapter
- Utah Senator Daniel Thatcher, District 12
- Will Leavitt, Project Facilitator, SafeUT
- Doug Wylde, Broadway Media Creative Director – in recovery
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.