Utah is a photographer’s paradise, and with so many great locations for pics, it’s easy to quickly fill up your camera’s memory card.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, see if you can locate these photo-worthy spots in person:
1. Wildflowers in the Wasatch Mountains
2. Ghost Canyon
3. Chimney Rock
4. Park City
5. Uinta Mountains
6. The Whole Enchilada Trail, Moab
7. Delicate Arch, Arches National Park
8. Virgin River, Zion National Park
9. Bryce Canyon National Park
10. Goblin Valley State Park
11. Bear Lake
12. Bonneville Salt Flats
14. White Pine Lake
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.