Your grandparents have a lot of wisdom to share with you. Also a lot of politically incorrect comments and made-up stories . . . but in between all of that, wisdom. Lots of wisdom.
A new survey found the 10 best pieces of advice people have gotten from their grandparents. Check ’em out . . .
- Don’t grow up too fast.
- Don’t take your family for granted.
- Don’t be afraid to fail or lose at anything you do.
- If you’re not 10 minutes early, you’re late.
- Don’t keep your emotions bottled up inside.
- Write everything down.
- You can learn a lot by staying quiet and watching.
- You never get a second chance at a first impression.
- Live by your words and stand by your words.
- If something doesn’t feel right, then it’s not right.