Mom’s genius trick for sealing a cereal box goes viral — here’s how it works.
One woman has come up with a hack to close those pesky cereal boxes.
Here are the steps:
- Grab a box of cereal (or any other cardboard snack box that needs closing).
- Take both small side flaps and tuck them into the box.
- Then, take one long flap and tuck that into the box.
- Next, fold the two shorter sides of the box into a “V” shape and push them in.
- Finally, take the other long flap and tuck it into the box, making sure the flap is secured among the interior folds.
You have now officially saved your cereal from getting stale. See if this hack works for you. Do you have any to share?
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.