Having irrationally strong opinions on fast food is an important part of being an American, so listen up, because this is important.
A new survey put fast food rivals head-to-head and asked people which one is better. The results are below…
1. Better burger . . . It’s a virtual TIE between Five Guys and In-N-Out. (Out of more than 300,000 people, Five Guys led by about 1,000 votes.)
2. Better fries . . . McDonald’s destroys Burger King, 82% to 18%.
3. Better pizza . . . Domino’s beats Pizza Hut, 56% to 44%.
4. Better coffee . . . Starbucks beats Dunkin’ Donuts, 76% to 24%. And Dunkin’ Donuts also lost to Krispy Kreme for “better donuts.”
5. Better sandwich . . . Subway beats Quiznos, 76% to 24%.
6. Better ice cream . . . Cold Stone beats Baskin-Robbins, 57% to 43%.
7. Better chicken sandwich . . . Chick-fil-A beats KFC, 68% to 32%
8. Better shakes . . . Sonic beat Wendy’s, 53% to 47%.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.