I’m not sure this is a great time to talk about little things that are dividing the country . . . because we’re all plenty busy with the BIG things that are . . . but apparently no one mentioned that to Buzzfeed.
They just released the results of a survey on the little things that people have STRONG opinions about. Here’s what they found . . .
1. 84% of people hang their toilet paper in the “over” style, 16% go “under.”
2. 53% think green candies should be lime flavored, 47% think they should be apple.
3. 80% put ketchup on their hot dogs, 20% don’t . . . and 89% say hot dogs are NOT sandwiches.
4. 56% prefer Macs, 44% choose PCs.
5. 70% like dogs, 30% like cats.
6. 87% prefer paper books, 13% like e-books.
7. And 55% say pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza, 45% say it does.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.