You’re too old to go trick-or-treating. But don’t let that stop you from going around today begging for free food like some kind of hobo.
Here are some of the best chains where you can get free or cheap food today . . .
1. Krispy Kreme . . . free donut if you’re wearing a costume.
2. Chipotle . . . $4 burrito if you’re wearing a costume.
3. Baskin-Robbins . . . $1.50 scoops, no costume required.
4. 7-Eleven . . . buy one, get one free pizza tonight, using their app.
5. Quiznos . . . free tots, no costume required.
6. IHOP . . . free “scary face” pancake for kids, no costume required.
7. Sonic . . . 50-cent corn dogs, no costume required.
8. Cheesecake Factory . . . free cheesecake, if you get it delivered with Door Dash.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.