It’s not even 4/20 and first responders are already dealing with this nonsense.
A woman in Indiana reportedly took her pet raccoon to the local fire station at 2:00 am.
Wayne Township Fire Capt. Mike Pruitt told WTHR in Indiana, “As many times as the doorbell on the firehouse was pushed, the firefighters were quite certain that something bad was going on outside.”
When asked what they could assist her with, she said that she was fine, but her pet raccoon needed emergency medical attention. When asked what was wrong with it, she told them that he had smoked too much weed.
Story of the day! Our FF’s at Station 82 were awakened at 2 am last week to a person seeking treatment for her pet Raccoon. What was his illness you ask? The raccoon had smoked too much weed. Yes! It happened! As much as we love animals, there wasn’t much they could do. pic.twitter.com/lypHvrBZSJ
— Wayne Twp Fire Dept (@Waynetwpfire) April 16, 2018
“They could tell that the raccoon was lethargic and met all of those symptoms that we typically run into when someone’s been exposed to marijuana,” Pruitt said. “It really left the guys scratching their heads that someone brought a raccoon to the firehouse at 2 a.m. seeking help, and especially with the condition the animal was in, so we hope that the raccoon made a full recovery.”
Dark circles around the eyes, constantly eating junk, a little chubby… We should have known that raccoons were stoners.
Subscribe to Rewind 100.7's blog!
Get the updates on the Classic Hits, concerts, and contests straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.